Saturday, November 21, 2009

Working on a Game!

In the past few weeks I have been continuously working on, my first game! I know what you're thinking, some junky maze game or some Shootorial ripoff right, well, yeah...It's a Shootorial rip-off I guess, though I've made almost everything by scratch, except the Add ImageActionScript2 stuff. If you've never heard of AS2, let me just tell you that it's some complicated stuff, and that you shouldn't underestimate the time spent on making some lame maze game, unless you've worked with flash before.

Anyways, I bet you want to to see some screenshots!

Though this is my first game, I have high expectations for it. As you can see the blue hero ship can only fire these double green bullets, correct? Well, in the final version, I hope to have some homing missiles firing every few seconds. What I'm trying to create here is a game some what like Red Fluxion, that game really inspired me in a way, utter chaos!

My only tip for you, if you happen to be working on a game right now and you're a beginner is that you need to set your goals high and add originality to your game. I know that sounds crazy from the guy that's making his game fallowing a tutorial, but originality is the only way your game is going to be noticed, trust me.

Well, that's it for now, hopefully I can add some cool stuff to my game soon, if I do, I will be sure to leave an update, or new post if it's significant enough!

1 comment:

  1. I love what you're doing with this game, and how you set your goals high. I hope to play your game soon.

    You're friend,
    - Tech Kitty

    ReplyDelete